Saturday, March 17, 2007

the new crowd is new here

You only see a physical body
Imposing his will
Imposing him self to physically gripe at you
You struggle at yourself
So you struggle back with me
I am a humble body here

But in my mind I sit the throne
In my mind, I am the King
And through my hands my realm will proclaim
-Upon pedestals to be seen
-Upon pedestals to be loud
-Upon pedestals to see and find humans ready to be humans

And these writings are indeed an evolving ego
A centrically driven – manifesto

You see, in my head I’m for once me
Because through my hands I can now see
Because through my medium – I can speak to a crowd
Who as well wish to stand up,
Who as well wish to be loud…
Through the beats in their hearts
And the loves they’ve once found…
-
To feel strong is now misfit,
To be small: the new crowd.