Monday, March 26, 2007

Driving Games from New York



This is a drawing that was a result of a sort of driving game Gene constructed for me to play on our way home. I suppose it wasn't really a game then if it was just me playing but it was sort of an interesting challenge to partake in. Basically, Gene and Ruba would recite to me a random word every five minutes until I decided to stop and we would see how I instinctively processed the course of these words into line form. The words were as thus : pit, purity, falling, sincerity, mushroom, and snooks. I decided to stop at snooks because the fact that Gene decided to throw that term at me made me realize he was bored and probably was going to continue throwing me trick curves to liven up the atmosphere...so I decided I'd take the chips while I was still ahead...

I also drew a couple other pictures while on a beach and from the car ride home after being swept up by the city. you can see them at my eyerchives or rather the "formal hand methods" link.