Tuesday, April 17, 2007

sporadic passages that may or may not belong to a greater whole of passage.

– Fasten me to trees; I’ll lift and raise my head. Up towards skies and Moons and pleasant memories long since died and floating. I’ll find and catch the ones I lost and bring them back to me. One day. One day you’ll be special again.

– And in my pools of thought I’ll link ties to wonderfully different things. I’ll break magma rocks and solidify the hots into colds and so on. New creations. Beautiful things that could help humanity…or was it just me? I can’t remember because we’re all still human, right?

– But sometimes it’s so hard to keep quiet, when you notice so much. It’s hard to tame a beast that smells and is startled by everything awkwardly vibrated. Energy waves have rhythm you know? I can feel your hiccups of mind.

– Yet when new hope rubs my back with time, I’ll always doubt it. How so a mere man to grace his hands and mouth upon something so sacred and beautiful as you, without unresting the God’s?? The God’s that raise thunderbolts inside of your mind and spanning body. Until a messenger straight from the lips and eyes of the one I behold do speak, I will not pass my whims of desire. There is too much risk at stake!


– And so the man who felt and noticed too much strayed back away from the opens of the day. He kept close to the comforts of night where people couldn’t notice, like he. Trees and vines were his friends because they had no legal judging system. His mind and face liked this; his body was still cold.