Friday, April 27, 2007

papper

Comfort me, I’ve been away…
Traveling to find new things for new people
I’ve picked berries so we can eat
I’m sorry it’s little with protein,
But its wild with flavor

-and!
Wild with vigor, I’ll figure your lingers
Each crest of your skin I am alive within.

You help me to turn off my brain for my body is alive
I am trapped there otherwise when in solitude

Disgust with the out, I build fires within
That’s where the new eggs are hatched way away from dirt filled hands
Hatchings that can one day reach the hens and cocks
…In my hopes with each day

-and!
You are a light house
I’ll run to you after school
After the others have tried to teach me how to walk
And appear when in public appearance
And how to speak myself…

They are fools if they think they can change my step.

My feet are of only my feet and move only how they please
I will walk in your direction – but only to my rhythm
And if you can see that, than we’re clear
I am comfortable in you.