Tuesday, May 8, 2007

With the likes of the liking

Your skin is flawless. Let me prove to myself that you actually do in fact exist. And not such figments of human perfection that only I could’ve thought upon and have found myself to tend to each and any day...

Your hips... I’ll play rhythms amongst your thigh, and you can sing the melody. We can make music together…We can find the hook.

Can we walk into each other every once in awhile? Can we jump high cliffs with hands in bed together? Can we spark the eye, inside the Mind, when the pleasures are outside, together?

It’s not even, just my desire, but I say a proof in Nature’s say. I believe the star’s have mapped our paths together and we’d be sick to choose away. Is it just my eyes that see, what fortunes can be had? If the likes in you…with the man in me, came to meet upon new plans.